Atomica guild forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild rules, agreements and information

Go down

Guild rules, agreements and information Empty Guild rules, agreements and information

Post  Kim Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

By joining the guild you agree to:
- not take part of illegal actions
- not steal kills from other players
- not cheat the voting system in any way
- avoid any type of scam
- deal with fellow guild- and alliance members with respect
- show a professional attitude, no childish drama
- report any issues you may occure with other players or guild-/alliance members
- solve issues with respect, which means not using any type of harassment

FAQ
Q: I have spotted one or more members of your guild hacking or abusing a glitch.
A: Report this immediately to one of our JrM's and UMaple staff or create a topic in our Hall of Shame and we will deal with this user. Make sure to take screenshots to prove your suspicion. These types of actions will not be tolerated in any circumstance.

Q: I am being KS'd by one or more of your members.
A: Report this to any of our JrM's or create a topic in our Hall of Shame and we will deal with this user. Make sure to take screenshots to prove your word.

Q: I have spotted one or more of your members cheating on the voting system.
A: Report this immediately to one of our JrM's and UMaple staff or create a topic in our Hall of Shame and we will deal with this user. Make sure to take screenshots to prove your suspicion. These types of actions will not be tolerated in any circumstance.

Q: I have been scammed by one or more of your members.
A: We cannot promise your lost item/mesos will be refunded, but we will talk to our member and find a solution to this issue together with you.

Leader and junior masters
Our team has been selected carefully and can confidentially be classified as trustworthy counsellors. Any problems can be discussed with either of us.
Every junior master within Atomica has as many rights as the guild leader has, this makes it easier for you to contact us.

Team:
MelaboUA, Linnipop
Kim
Kim
Admin

Back to top Go down